Why Shouldn’t You Delay Infertility Treatment?
Accepting Infertility is a big step. Patients delay infertility treatment because they are not aware of what options they have or are trying to hold the decision to get pregnant on their own. This confusion does not let the couple decide to become pregnant and grow a happy family through any medical treatment.
Reasons Why Couples Delay Infertility Treatment:
- As per today’s lifestyle, postponed pregnancies have become common. Couples are more focused on their studies and careers. Family planning is not a priority at an early age because of busy schedules. The concept of having a child after financial security mostly followed so that the future of your child is secure.
- As per studies and surveys, couples start family planning at the age of 35 or 40. At the age of 40, women have many fertility issues, and at this age, even with fertility treatment, it is quite challenging to get pregnant. Getting pregnant naturally is a kind of miracle.
- Infertility creates many thoughts in mind due to which couples delay the infertility treatment; they are failure of the process, ‘Infertility treatment cost’ etc.
1. Your current age can maintain Fertility:
The term ovarian reserve states that females have some amount of eggs they are born with, more eggs cannot be created throughout their lifetime. If you opt for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), and you wanted to delay pregnancy, the eggs and embryos that developed at the time of treatment can freeze for the future, which helps to maintain your Fertility. Woman’s Fertility can start refusing by her 30s. Mother and baby’s risks can increase by her 40s. As a resultant, Mother faces the complicated pregnancy or baby could have genetic issues.
2. Age matters in female Fertility:
When a couple is trying to conceive for one year with no success is considered Infertility. Women above 35 years of age were trying to conceive for the last six months without any success considered as infertile. A man’s Fertility also decreases around age 40, due to lower sperm quality. Remember that you are more fertile today. Find the cause of Infertility at the earliest and prepare yourself for the treatment today without any delays so that you can have more chances to conceive successfully. The earlier you decide to look for fertility treatment, the better the conclusion you can get for mother and baby.
3. Infertility treatment isn’t speedy:
Couples with time will conceive, with or
without infertility treatment. But getting pregnant is not a swift and
straightforward process when you know about your Infertility. ‘Female
Infertility treatment’ should be started now instead of waiting and you can
bring happiness in your life at the earliest.
4. Fertility testing needs patience.
Infertility is a concern with you or your partner or a blend of ‘Infertility causes’ that prevent pregnancy. Chances of getting pregnant have increased with many effective therapies. Fertility testing is processed to find the cause of Infertility and what treatment will be best for the couple. Many tests scheduled as per the monthly cycle. The male partner will also go through a semen analysis to check for the ‘Infertility treatment for male’.
5. Monthly cycle importance:
Infertility treatments timed with your menstrual cycle. The procedure can be scheduled as per your menstrual cycles. The therapy is a bit time consuming and can take a long time as you are planning. Women who do not have a period or do not have a regular monthly cycle experience time making process depending on one’s medical condition. A treatment plan prepared as per individual needs.
Start your journey of parenthood today
‘Infertility treatment cost’ may increase with the time you are waiting as egg or sperm quality lessens with the time. Older couples require more cycles, acquiring more costs at the end, younger couples have more chances of simple treatments. The couple can use donor eggs or sperm to conceive, If the egg or sperm is no longer workable, and it adds another cost.
Sincere dedication to serve couples in the journey of parenthood is our approach. This journey requires expertise and assistance for a couple to accomplish the dream of parenthood. The fertility journey is taken care of by our Fertility team throughout the whole process.