DR KAUSHIKI DWIVEDEE
Msc (ART and Embryology)- IVI Spain, FRCOG( UK) FRANZCOG ( Australia), MD (India), Fellowships in IVF- University of NSW, Sydney, Masters in IVF – Homerton university hospital, London
Dr Dwivedee is one of the most high profile and qualified infertility specialist with global presence . Her patient base expands as far and wide as India, Australia and UK. Her services are utilised by Australian Government at regular intervals. She has 23 years of rich clinical experience in the field of fertility treatment , Gynaecology treatment,Advanced Laparoscopy including complicated hysterectomy and ovarian surgeries.She has been a DNB teacher with publications in peer reviewed journals.
Dr Kaushiki Consults at her Clinic Nirvana and Uses the Indoor facility of Cloud Nine Hospital, CK Birla hospital and Max hospital,Gurgaon.
Why to choose us?
- We follow and maintain Global standards as even now I work for Australian Government .Though all of 4 years in IVF,my training has a strong foundation being trained by the best and most ethical in the field.
- We are transparent in our dealings and bring the same brand of ethics as in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for which we are known.
- For us Reproductive medicine though a source of livelihood is primarily a passion to increase the Success rates of IVF ethically and by application of research and knowledge
- We are non judgemental and encourage girls/women to take decisions themselves
- We don’t have inflated success rates and our IVF success rates are similar to claimed by most good units world wide
- We deal with difficult cases with previous failures and where needed we take help of our international Mentors
- We Promote the latest – PGT-A,PGD and Frozen embryo transfer
- We discourage Multiple embryo transfers to prevent multiple pregnancies
- The Follicular monitoring as well as complete procedure of IVF is handled by me myself and I don’t leave you to Juniors
- For your Fertility enhancing surgery including difficult cases of endometriosis we perform our surgery self with almost 16 years of hand on experienced in advanced Laparoscopy including hysterectomies and urinary incontinence correction surgeries.
Dr Dwivedee is the most high profile Gynaecologist in Gurgaon. In May 2016 she has returned back to the Indian practice after working for two years as Consultant in Australian health care and achieving her Fellowship of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FRANZCOG) simultaneously. During her tenure in Australia she was trained under one of the best reproductive medicine teachers in the world, Prof Bill Ledger at the University of New South Wales and IVF Australia. The reason to come back was multifactorial as well as love of one’s own country.
Apart from basic Post graduate degrees she has formal sub speciality training in IVF ( Australia), Msc in IVF from University of valencia, Spain, Urogynaecology( Germany,UK), Laparoscopy( UK), Oncogynaecology( TATA memorial Hospital ,Mumbai) making her a jack of all trades as well as master of all trades too and the go to specialist for a complete women health care solution.
Not just trained but also having worked as Consultant in the above mentioned systems in western worked she has performed these surgeries independently in varied conditions nationally and internationally giving her patient care an unparalleled evidence based,empathetic ,global and patient centric approach.To maintain her world class skills and continuous professional development she insures to work in these system a few weeks in an Year even after returning back to India.
She is registered with Medical Council of India, General Medical council , UK and Australian healthcare regulation Agency ( AHPRA), Australia .
Previously she has worked at Max Hospital ,Gurgaon from 2007 to 2014 as the ‘lead consultant for laparoscopy , urogynaecology and oncogynaecology’ with great success and was respected by patients and colleagues for her ethics and world class bed side manners and exemplary surgical skills.
Dr Kaushiki Dwivedee has an enviable record as an Obstetrician too. Her vaginal delivery rates are at par with the WHO accepted 80 percent rate despite dealing with most complicated pregnancies,medical disorders in pregnancy and recurrent miscarriages.
Recently she has performed the first laser surgery for fibroid in Gurgaon using diode laser.
The other conditions treated by her are Infertility including complicated IVF, laparoscopic fertility preserving surgeries, laparoscopic hysterectomy , laparoscopic Ovarian surgeries including cancer surgeries,stress incontinence surgery including mesh surgery ( only gynaecologist performing in Gurgaon),laparoscopic and laser fibroid removal,laparoscopic endometriosis surgeries,all sorts of prolapse and complicated pelvic floor surgeries and cosmetic vaginal rejuvenation surgery using CO2 Laser.