For conception to happen the male factor is as important as female factor. One third of infertility is attributed to Male factor. The single most investigation needed for Male fertility is semen analysis . In semen analysis the factors which are tested are concentration, motility and normal forms. Any infection in semen would also decrease Male fertility.
The common reason for Male fertility are infection, stress, smoking , alcoholism, chronic illness like uncontrolled diabetes etc.
Anti oxidants, healthy eating and healthy lifestyle is strongly advised to enhance Male fertility. Any infection if detected needs correction.
- Obese men are less fertile and losing weight is also advised to enhance fertility
- Smoking , nicotine and recreational drugs affects fertility significantly.
- The impact of age on Male fertility isn’t as significant as in women but still it is there.
- Childhood disease like mumps can affect Male fertility too .
In case of severe Male factor infertility ICSI is recommenced while mild Male factor infertility can be corrected by IUI
C 209, Nirvana Courtyard
, Nirvana Country
- Best IVF treatment in gurgaon
- Fertility clinic in gurgaon
- IVF centre in gurugram
- IUI cost in gurgaon
- Gurgaon fertility centre
- Best Ivf Hospital In Gurgaon
- Best IVF Specialist In Gurgaon
- Infertility treatment in Gurgaon
- Best IVF doctor in Gurgaon
- IVF cost in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Clinic In Gurgaon