Intrauterine insemination, or IUI, is a reasonably straightforward fertility procedure. It can be carried out with or without the use of fertility drugs. The process entails moving washed and purified sperm directly into the uterus through a thin catheter. IUI is used to increase the chances of pregnancy at the time of ovulation or in combination with fertility drugs.
Timing, egg quality, and sperm quality are pretty important when it comes to IUI. As we’ve seen, the medicated cycle can significantly boost the number of eggs and improve IUI success rates. Most fertility specialists will recommend that you remain flat on your back immediately after your insemination. Research at Best IVF clinic in Gurgaon shows that women who lie down for fifteen minutes after the insemination are 10% more likely to conceive during that cycle than those who get up immediately following the insemination.
Best IVF centre in Gurgaon recommends the following methods for improving female fertility:
1. Enhance egg production, minimise inflammation, and increase implantation by taking supplements. Co-q10/ubiquinol, DHEA (avoid if you have PCOS), inositol, Vitamin D, and other nutrients are essential. CBD can help with blood flow to the uterus and ovaries, as well as acting as an anti-inflammatory. Reduce inflammation and increase hormone regulation by following a high-fat, low-carb diet like Kiltz’s Keto Diet.
2. High-intensity exercise, which can induce heat and inflammation and cut off blood flow to your heart, should be avoided. Instead, try yoga, light weights, stretching, or going for a walk.
3. Certain prescription drugs can help you minimise inflammation even more than diet and lifestyle changes can. If you have PCOS or endometriosis, there are many medications that can help you balance your hormones. LDN, IVIG, and Tacrolimus may help to calm down an overactive immune system. Other pre-existing conditions that can be handled to increase the chances of pregnancy can cause infertility.
4. If you’ve selected IUI due to infertility, you can look for less expensive choices like IVF. IVF is more successful than IUI for women over the age of 40.
5. Acupuncture practitioners and experts recommend acupuncture therapies to improve blood flow and, as a result, egg production. Despite the fact that allopathy does not prescribe it, acupuncture experts claim that the treatment will improve the chances of becoming pregnant.
6. Doctors say that having sex after IUI is beneficial. Since the uterus contracts during sex, the sperm is pushed into the fallopian tubes, making the process more effective.
7. According to study, smoking women need higher gonadotropin doses for ovarian stimulation. This has a negative impact on the success rate of IUI. As a result, give up cigars.
8. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. While IUI can cause emotional upheaval, learn to relax and set realistic expectations. This will cause your body to react favourably to IUI.
9. After all, be happy and joyful, let your life represent the joy of parenthood. Believe us it’s the world’s best feeling ever to be a parent. Those babies which you dream of always bring happiness.
Also we are always there to help you at IVF Nirvana Clinic.