When should I consider having an infertility evaluation
An infertility evaluation includes exams and tests to try to find the reason why you and your partner have not become pregnant. If a cause is found, treatment may be possible. In many cases, infertility can be successfully treated even if no cause is found.
When should I consider having an infertility evaluation?
You should consider having an if any of the following apply to you:
- You have not become pregnant after 1 year of having regular sexual intercourse without the use of birth control.
- You are older than age 35 years and have not become pregnant after trying for 6 months without using birth control.
- You are older than age 40 years and have not become pregnant within 6 months of trying without using birth control.
- Your menstrual cycle is not regular.
- You or your partner have a known fertility problem.
What is the aim of following basal body temperature
A woman’s temperature will increase around the time of the biological process and stays elevated for the remainder of her oscillation. to trace biological processes, you may have to be compelled to take your temperature orally each morning before you get out of bed. You record your temperature on a chart for 2 or 3 emission cycles.
Charting monthly temperature changes will ensure the biological process however it cannot predict it. Some ladies additionally monitor their cervical secretion whereas charting BBT. simply before the biological process, a woman’s cervical secretion becomes skinny, slippery, and stretchable. Cervical secretion watching may be a natural thanks to facilitating a lady to determine her most fertile days.