Female Infertility Analysis | Dr Kaushiki Dwivedee
Female Infertility Analysis
1 in 6 couples suffer from infertility. It is important to test both males and females to determine the cause of infertility as in the proportion of 1/3rd female, male and unexplained infertility are the reason for non-conception.
blood tests are advised on specified days of your menstrual cycle. It is also important to get your preconceptions blood work done. A baseline ultrasound scan is also advised. Fallopian tubes are tested for their patency. For males, a semen analysis is of paramount importance. Any abnormality detected in it leads to further investigations. Meet your fertility specialist to understand the test required to start the treatment.
To read about male infertility click here.
C 209, Nirvana Courtyard
, Nirvana Country
- Best IVF treatment in gurgaon
- Fertility clinic in gurgaon
- IVF centre in gurugram
- IUI cost in gurgaon
- Gurgaon fertility centre
- Best Ivf Hospital In Gurgaon
- Best IVF Specialist In Gurgaon
- Infertility treatment in Gurgaon
- Best IVF doctor in Gurgaon
- IVF cost in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Clinic In Gurgaon