Female Fertility | Dr Kaushiki Dwivedee
Female fertility is dependent on the optimal functioning of the uterus, Fallopian tubes, and ovaries of the female.
- Ovaries – ovaries are female gonads that produce the egg, mostly one per menstrual cycle. The quality of egg deteriorates with increasing age of the female.
- Fallopian Tube -The egg needs to meet the Male sperm to produce an embryo. The egg is picked up be Fallopian tubes where the fertilization takes place, which means that Fallopian tubes shouldn’t be blocked.
- Uterus – The embryo is transported to the uterus where it gets implanted and develops in a fetus for 9 months ultimately leading to the birth of a live baby.
For these processes to happen efficiently, the hormone production in the pituitary and hypothalamus, two glands in the brain should be happening optimally.
Fertility decreases with increasing age, pelvic infections, endometriosis, fibroids, PCOD, hypothyroidism, etc.
Any female with conditions that might compromise fertility should meet the Fertility specialist sooner than later when planning a pregnancy.
C 209, Nirvana Courtyard
, Nirvana Country
- Best IVF treatment in gurgaon
- Fertility clinic in gurgaon
- IVF centre in gurugram
- IUI cost in gurgaon
- Gurgaon fertility centre
- Best Ivf Hospital In Gurgaon
- Best IVF Specialist In Gurgaon
- Infertility treatment in Gurgaon
- Best IVF doctor in Gurgaon
- IVF cost in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Clinic In Gurgaon