Contraception | Dr Kaushiki Dwivedee
Contraception, also known as Birth and fertility control, is a method or device used to prevent pregnancy. A common myth amongst couples is that the use of contraceptives will decrease their fertility. It might take a couple of cycles for fertility to return but it doesn’t compromise on the fertility long term.
Type of Contraception
- Oral contraceptive pills – The resumption of ovulation happens within a few months of stopping the pills.
- Mirena– The fertility returns back in the very next cycle of removal of Mirena.
- Depo Provera– The medicine gets deposited in the muscle and takes about 9 months to a year to get completely metabolized and this for regularisation of periods and ovulation and thus fertility.
Except for tubectomy and vasectomy, none of The routinely used contraceptives compromises fertility.
To know more about Infertility in men and women click here.
C 209, Nirvana Courtyard
, Nirvana Country
- Best IVF treatment in gurgaon
- Fertility clinic in gurgaon
- IVF centre in gurugram
- IUI cost in gurgaon
- Gurgaon fertility centre
- Best Ivf Hospital In Gurgaon
- Best IVF Specialist In Gurgaon
- Infertility treatment in Gurgaon
- Best IVF doctor in Gurgaon
- IVF cost in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Clinic In Gurgaon