About Clinic IVF Nirvana
About Clinic IVF Nirvana
IVF Nirvana clinic is in Gurgaon for male and female fertility. Dr Kaushiki Dwivedee is the IVF specialist and having good knowledge in In Vitro Fertility.
In this video, we share some reviews with our happy customers. They tell what they feel when they are taking an IVF treatment with Dr Kaushiki Dwivedee In IVF Nirvana.
In IVF Nirvana we practice Mild Stimulation Cycles to prevent the complication of Ovarian Hyperstimulation which can be dangerous for the lady. We also discourage multiple Embryo Transfers to prevent complications like multiple pregnancies.
For us, success is a successful live birth rather than just conception. Which gets complicated by preterm deliveries due to multiple pregnancies. At the clinic IVF nirvana we never overbook to make that little extra money. But still, the waiting time can be 45 minutes to an hour depending upon the time required by a patient. Who needs those extra minutes to explain her story. We can’t anticipate beforehand who that lady will be needing those extra minutes. Please be patient as you will also be given the same extra minutes if you need it. If by any chance you don’t have those extra minutes for your health then probably we aren’t the correct choice for you…
To have a child is said to complete the family. However, sometimes it isn’t possible to conceive a child naturally. Everybody deserves the happiness of having a child in their life and for couples who aren’t able to do it naturally, science has devised various artificial means of conception. One of the techniques in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) is the In-Vitro Fertilisation technique (IVF).
What is IVF?
In-Vitro Fertilisation is a type of fertilization that is artificially carried out. The term in-vitro means the process which is executed in controlled laboratory conditions.
In this method, the sperm cell from the male donor/ recipient is made to fertilize the extracted egg cell from the female recipient, leading to the formation of an embryo, which is then transferred directly in the female recipient’s uterus.
Before opting for IVF, you must consider the fact that it is a method which is solely based on probability and the IVF success rate is generally quite low.
How does it take Place?
The process of IVF is very lengthy as the IVF timeline is stretched in weeks and months. In this article we have elaborately explained the IVF process step by step for better understanding, as follows:
- The first step of the process is the formation of multiple egg cells. Normally, an ovary produces only one egg cell or ovule per cycle, but the women undergoing IVF procedure is made to form more than one egg in that particular cycle. For this step, the woman has prescribed a medication to be taken for 8-14 days, the prescribed medications are usually in the form of IVF injections. The IVF injections consist of a mixed dose of 2 hormones namely, Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing hormone (LH). There might be regular blood tests and ultrasounds, to monitor your hormone level and the production of the eggs.
- After the ovaries have produced the required number of eggs, the next step is the egg retrieval step. This step involves a small surgical procedure that takes place either at a hospital or a fertility clinic. A general anaesthetic will be given to you, before the surgery, so as to make things easy for you. In this surgery, the doctor will insert a thin, hollow tube in your body through the vagina with the help of ultrasound, which lets the doctor guide the tube perfectly by being able to watch the internal portion of the uterus. The tube passes through the ovary and enters the follicle containing the required egg. The tube contains a suction device at the base, which gently takes out the eggs from the follicles which seemed to have mature eggs.
- The next step is the fertilization of the extracted egg with the sperm which could either be of a male donor or the male recipient. The fertilization process is carried out under controlled laboratory conditions. In this process the sperm is made to fertilise the recipient’s egg, if the sperm has lower motility, then it is directly injected in the egg.
- If the fertilization is successful, the formation of the embryo begins. After 4-5 days of the formation of the embryo, it is injected inside the mother’s uterus directly. It is monitored to ensure that the embryo has been successfully attached to the lining of the uterus. After ensuring that the uterus has been attached to the uterus lining perfectly, the mother is then said to be conceived. It is advisable to stay for a day at home, the mother can resume the normal daily activities from the next day. To maintain the pregnancy, the mother may need to take a pill or injection shots of a hormone called progesterone, for 8-10 weeks.
IVF is an excellent method for the people who can’t conceive naturally, however there are certain disadvantages as well. For instance, the IVF injection side effects, which include bloating, cramping, infections, etc. The IVF procedure can also be painful, especially during the surgery. It should also be noted that the cost incurred during a single IVF is pretty high and thus a strong financial backup is required. If all these are considered and worked out, IVF can truly be a miracle in your life.
C 209, Nirvana Courtyard
, Nirvana Country
- Best IVF treatment in gurgaon
- Fertility clinic in gurgaon
- IVF centre in gurugram
- IUI cost in gurgaon
- Gurgaon fertility centre
- Best Ivf Hospital In Gurgaon
- Best IVF Specialist In Gurgaon
- Infertility treatment in Gurgaon
- Best IVF doctor in Gurgaon
- IVF cost in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Clinic In Gurgaon