Dr Kaushiki Dwivedee is one of the most high profile and qualified infertility specialist with global presence . Her patient base expands as far and wide as India, Australia and UK. Her services are utilised by Australian Government at regular intervals .She has 23 years of rich clinical experience in the field of fertility treatment , Gynaecology treatment,Advanced Laparoscopy including complicated hysterectomy and ovarian surgeries.She has been a DNB teacher with publications in peer reviewed journals.
Current Position : Clinical Director at Clinic Nirvana,Gurgaon and Consultant Infertility specialist at CKBirla hospital, Gurgaon
Qualifications : Msc(ART and embryology)– IVI Spain, FRCOG( UK) FRANZCOG ( Australia), MD( India), Fellowships in IVF- University of NSW , Sydney ,Masters in IVF – Homerton university hospital, London
- Reproductive Medicine and IVF from University and New South Wales ,Sydney and IVF , Australia under Professor William Ledge
- Masters course in Reproductive Medicine from Homerton University Hospital,London under Prof Anil Gudi
- Fellowship in Laparoscopy – From Benenden Hospital,Kent , United Kingdom
- Fellowship in Urogynaecology and pelvic floor repair – Einghen, Germany
Specialisation : Fertility treatment and Laparoscopic Surgery
Experience – 23 years of training in the speciality having worked as Consultant in Australia and United Kingdom. Also worked as Head of the department and clinical lead at Artemis Hospital and Max Hospital , Gurgaon , India
- Honours, anatomy and Gynaecology, M.B.B.S., 1995.
- Gold Medal, best performance, M.D., 1999
- 1998 – Best paper in annual Gujarat Obstetrics and gynaecology society conference,Surat
- 2005 – Best Paper in International Continence society Conference, Norwich, Uk
- 2006- Best Paper in British Continence society Conference at Birmingham, UK
- 2007 – Best Paper in early Pregnancy Society of UK at Manchester
- 2008 – Best Paper in Geriatric Gynaecology at FOGSI, India
- 2009 – Best Paper in Geriatric Gynaecology at FOGSI, India
- Talent Promotion award at Asia Pacific conference on Contraception at Macau, China
- 2010- Only Oral Presentation from Indian Subcontinent at ESGE, Barcelona
- 2014- e poster presentation on TAP block in TLH at World RCOG congress
- 2017 – Oral presentation at Indian Fertility society 2017 at India
- 2018 – e poster on conservative management of AV malformation which was published in BJOG Peer reviewed Articles J Obstet Gynaecol. 2007 Aug;27(6):638-9.
- A case report of inadvertent hysteroscopy and laparoscopy in a patient of uterus didelphys with early pregnancy. Dwivedee K, Banfield PJ., J Obstet Gynaecol. 2007 Aug;27(6):636-7.
- A case report on unusual presentation of ‘heterotropic cornual pregnancy’ in an IVF conceived intrauterine pregnancy. Dwivedee K1, Plemming AW.
World class and latest treatment , Ethics, Varied skill set and evidenced based (Only Gynaecologist in India with Postgraduate degree from India, UK and Australia)