What is Abnormal Sperm Production in Male?
There are two common causes and names of male infertility:
- Azoospermia: Where no sperm cells are produced.
- Oligospermia: Where there is less productive than normal sperm cells.
What Causes For problems?
- In one of the three cases, the male is due to the absence of infertility obstructions or tubes – usually due to injury or sterilization.
- In rare cases, genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis or chromosomal abnormality can lead to male infertility.
- If you have helped a child in the past to conceive, but still you can not develop normal, healthy sperm, but this could mean that your sperm is not compatible with your current partner.
Sperm quality can also be affected by:
- Excessive drinking
- Drugs, including steroids and recreational use weight and body mass index (BMI)
- Frequent exposure to extreme heat (working in hot temperatures, or regular saunas)
- Working in cramped conditions (for example, truck drivers) acute viral illness operations for undecided testes or hernias.
Abnormal Sperm Production Treating male infertility:-
ICSI treatment, or Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection, is usually recommended for couples where male infertility is a problem, especially relating to the number or quality of sperm produced.
ICSI can also be used in cases where a man has had a vasectomy. It involves the direct injection of a single sperm into each egg using sophisticated equipment.
Contact us to find out more about fertility treatments.
C 209, Nirvana Courtyard
, Nirvana Country
- Best IVF treatment in gurgaon
- Fertility clinic in gurgaon
- IVF centre in gurugram
- IUI cost in gurgaon
- Gurgaon fertility centre
- Best Ivf Hospital In Gurgaon
- Best IVF Specialist In Gurgaon
- Infertility treatment in Gurgaon
- Best IVF doctor in Gurgaon
- IVF cost in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon
- Best IVF Clinic In Gurgaon